Prices & Offers at Elterwater Park
Call us on 015394 32414 or send an email to email@example.com
The Byre & Pinfold
- Self Catering Accommodation
- Sleeps 4 Adults
Low Barn, The Byre, The Grainstore
- Self Catering Accommodation
- Each Sleeps 2 Adults + 1 infant or a child
House Rooms & Pinfold Barn
- Accommodation, Breakfast
Bring the New Year in – Elterwater Park style
December 30th 2020 - January 2nd 2021
Enjoy a 3 night relaxing break.
Arrive on the afternoon of the 30th and meet the other guests in the lounge for complimentary mulled wine and mince pies. Then in the evening enjoy pre dinner drinks and then a 4 course dinner .
New Years Eve. After a good breakfast you have the day to explore or walk in the area or enjoy a relaxing time in front of the log fire in the lounge. Pre- dinner drinks will be served in the lounge followed by a 5 course special New Year ‘s Eve meal. After the meal there are games and activities before letting the New Year in with complimentary drinks.
New Year’s Day a late breakfast followed by time to recover…., explore, walk, or wander through the local towns and villages. Pre dinner drinks followed by a 4 course dinner complete New Years Day.
There are limited places for this special event so please book early we would hate you to be disappointed!
Prices (per person)
- Standard House room - £750 per room
- All Barn room - £820 per room
When you make this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- The price includes accommodation plus any board indicated. Unless clearly stated on the booking form all extras such as additional meals, telephone drinks etc are additional. We accept the following forms of payment: cash, cheque with bankers card, debit cards, credit cards.
- Well behaved pets are permitted BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT in our Barn Rooms only.
- Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable. If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged. For this reason you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
- We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Our check in time is between 4pm and 8.00pm. Alternative check in times may be arranged with prior notice.
- Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure.
- Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge if you did not report this.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
- For all bookings we require a minimum deposit of 50% to confirm the booking. You must make sure that this payment reaches us within 10 days of making the booking. We will send you an email confirming the booking and letting you know what the outstanding balance is. The balance is due 7 days before arrival.
Accommodation rates are per room per night and based on two people sharing.
Single occupancy of a double/twin room is £10 a night reduction in a standard house room.
Self Catering is available in the barn rooms. This does not include the facility to purchase additional breakfast.
Please note: There is a minimum stay of 2 nights at weekends in all of our rooms. The self catering Barn rooms have a minimum stay from 2 nights at all times. However, we may accept ONE night bookings by phone 48 hours before arrival date. There will be a £5 per person supplement for a 1-night stay.
Additional beds are not available
Packed lunches can be arranged at time of booking. £10 per person.
Guests are welcome to make use of our pre-bookable transfer and collection service, enabling guests to enjoy an evening’s hospitality in the surrounding villages and towns without the challenges of parking, navigating the country roads or choosing a designated driver.
This service is provided (when available) and therefore advance notice is needed to be given. Collection from train stations will need to be booked in advance either by email or phone call. The service is charged on a single trip basis according to the distance and is given in the table below. The price is per journey, regardless of the number of people in the vehicle (max 4).
- Elterwater - £5
- Ambleside - £5
- Coniston - £8
- Windermere - £8