Breakfast at Elterwater Park
Breakfast is served in our bright and spacious breakfast room with windows that let in the morning sunshine, the ideal place to watch the birds on the bird feeders.
Breakfast is usually served from 8 – 8.30am, but any customers who need to set off early can pre-order a cooked breakfast from 6:30. We finish serving breakfast at 8.45am.
We source our food products as locally as possible:
- Our milk, yoghurts and juices are delivered by Town End Dairy, Windermere
- Our sausages and bacon come from the local butcher Hutchinsons in Coniston
- Our coffee is roasted and blended by Farrer’s of Kendal
- Our eggs come from our very own free range hens
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or food allergies. We are happy to help.
Heading up the fells? We can provide a packed lunch with prior notice and fill your flasks free of charge.
Fresh Cafetiere Coffees and a Selection of Fine Teas (with decaffeinated options)
Self Service Breakfast Buffet
Help yourself from the dresser while your breakfast is being cooked, where you will find freshly prepared fruit salad, prunes, cereals, muesli, Greek yoghurt, fruit yoghurts and fruit juices, and white or granary toast. We have a variety of homemade jams and honey.
Followed by a cooked-to-order Breakfast
Sausage, Bacon, Free Range Eggs (fried, scrambled or poached) (V), Grilled Tomato (V), Mushrooms (V), Baked Beans (V), Hash browns (v), Vegetarian Sausage (V).
Our Lighter Alternatives
- Scrambled or poached eggs on toast
- Boiled eggs and toasted soldiers
- Baked beans on toast
- Sausage or bacon sandwich